Skip Navigation Site Map Download Adobe® Acrobat Reader 5 or higher to view PDF documents
- What is my PIN number when enrolling for Online Banking?
- Your PIN number is the last four numbers of your Social Security Number.
- I am going out of state with my debit card. Will it work?
- Your card may be flagged as an out of state purchase occurs. We recommend calling the branch you bank with and informing them where you are going and when you expect to return. We also suggest to bring cash with you wherever you go, as well, to ensure you always have access to money if you need it in an emergency.
- Do you have "Free" checking accounts?
- All of our checking accounts have a service charge associated with the benefits it provides. With our Regular Demand Deposit Account (DDA), if you maintain a balance above $600 for your statement period, we waive the service charge for that month.